Monday, October 15, 2007

Psalm 25

1. A song written by David. I come close to You, Creator God.
2. I find refuge in You - my Almighty and Supreme God. Don't let me become pale in embarrassment, but don't let those who hate me exult over me either.
3. Let no one who unites in you be ashamed and embarrassed. Rather, let those be ashamed and embarrassed who do wrong for no good reason.
4. Enable me to experience Your plan for me and entice me into it with Your incentives to keep me in Your will, My Creator.
5. Walk with me to develop my complete trust in You (through Your loving incentives) my Almighty God who saves me. I choose to stay with You all the time.
6. Keep using Your compassion, love, cherishing me as in the womb, and beautiful kindness, Eternal One, which You have always exhibited.
7. Don't think about when I missed your plan for me in the past or when I haven't accepted your authority. But according to how good and kind You are, O Creator, keep me in your mind.
8. The good and right Creator will point out the correct way to those who have missed it.
9. God will guide to make right decisions those who recognize their need of help and who keep busy and He will give them incentives to walk in His way.
10. God's beautiful and certain ways are for those choosing His clear will.
11. For Your honor, Eternal One, forgive my many wrongs and sins.
12-13. Does a person reverently submit to the will of the Creator? God will choose the best way for that person to live well, and even his family will inherit the earth.
14. Those who reverently submit to the Creator experience an intimate covenant relationship.
15. I look to the Self-Existent One to bring me out of traps set for me.
16. Look favorably on me (the one You love) Lord, for I'm depressed.
17. My problems keep getting bigger; bring me out of my difficulties.
18. You see what is keeping me occupied and wearing me out. Forgive me where I have been thinking and doing things the wrong ways.
19. You see that those who hate me keep increasing and become more and more violent.
20. Guard my life and snatch me away from them. Don't let me be disappointed because I confide in You and trust You.
21. Let Your complete innocence maintain me for I am united to You.
22. Ransom and release those who choose You, Supreme God, from the power of Your rival.

No comments: