Monday, October 8, 2007

Psalm 23

1. A musical celebration using voice and instrument, written by David. Since I am being taken care of by the Self-Existent One, I lack nothing.
2. He leads me to repose and rest in lovely, beautiful places: He enables me to run with a sparkle upwards to peaceful refreshment.
3. He restores my vitality: He conducts me with delight to prosperous areas because of who He is and because He is paying attention to me.
4. Even when I experience calamity, I won't be afraid of being broken for You are with me - Your guidance protects and consoles me.
5. You take care of me, even in the presence of those who are against me. You satisfy me with more than enough.
6. Joyful favor and beautiful kindness will revive and refresh me and I will be permanently married into the family of God.

No comments: