Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Psalm 3

1. Lord, you who have life within yourself, how many (multitudes) have ‘cramped’ me and tried to ‘take over’. There are so many that have openly said they are against me.
2. So many are saying that my case is hopeless, especially as far as God helping me.
3. But you, Lord, Who alone has life with You, are protecting me. You are developing Your character in me and you even draw me out of feeling ‘hopeless’.
4. I properly addressed God and He paid attention to me, even from heaven.
5. I slept and I wake up for the Self-Existent One takes care of me.
6. I WILL NOT BE AFRAID even if multiplied myriads of people come against me and surround me.
7. Lord, You who are life itself, have set me free. You take care of all those who hate me. It was as if You slapped them in the face and took the sharp points out of those who are violating me and disturbing me.
8. This kind of deliverance and aid is what you do, Lord. Your benediction and prosperity is upon your family.

No comments: