Thursday, November 29, 2007

Psalm 34

1. Written by David after changing his behavior before Abimelech, who then chased him out, enabling David to escape.
I will speak good about the Creator all the time, and I will worship Him in song.
2. I will celebrate about what the Creator did so that even those who were depressed will hear and become encouraged.
3. Join me in an increasing understanding of the Creator and also in exalting Him.
4. I frequently and worshipfully talked to the Creator and He attentively listened to me, taking away my fears and anxieties.
5. Everyone who sincerely looks to God will become cheerful - not disappointed.
6. When I was depressed I called out to the Lord. He attentively listened to me and set me free from every one of my difficulties.
7. God's messengers surround and properly equip those who submit to Him.
8. Use all your senses to perceive God's goodness, for those who have an attitude of confidence in Him will prosper and be happy.
9. You have been cleaned up by the Lord and consecrated to Him so agree with Him. Those who reverently submit to His will for them won't lack or be deficient.
10. Whole towns become destitute and hungry, but those who follow the Creator and worship Him will not fail of receiving what He sees is best for them.
11. Come families, attentively listen to me as I diligently guide and mentor you how to properly and reverently submit to the Creator's will.
12. Do you want to live a really exciting life as well as live that way a long time?
13. First, be very careful that what you say is not deceitful, a lie or hurtful.
14. Second, stop doing anything bad and make sure all you do counts for good.
Third, Really strive to be peaceful, happy and friendly with others.
15. God is carefully watching those who have accepted His making them right and He attentively listens whenever they ask for help in any situation.
16. God doesn't watch with the same care those who choose to be contrary to His will. Even those who lived on earth with them will forget about them.
17. When those who agree with God let Him know their problems He intelligently listens and then takes them away from both their difficulties and their rivals.
18. The Lord approaches a spiritually born person, giveingthem His life.
19 - 20. Our Divine Example was afflicted in every way possible, but His Heavenly Father rescued Him, guarding and protecting Him so that He was not destroyed.
21. Spoiling God's plans by considering them as 'good for nothing' leads to death. Those who hate God's family (those who accepted His will for them) will also die.
22. The Creator preserves His family. Not one who confides in Him will perish.

No comments: