Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Psalm 43

1. Govern me, Strong and Supreme God, and defend me before those who are not religious, kind or courteous. Slip me away from those who are false and distorted.
2. My Supreme, Strong God and Defender, why do I feel You are failing me or letting me go? Why am I so distressed because of those who are hostile to me?
3. Let Your happiness and trustworthiness transport me into Your sacred, uplifting Presence where You reside.
4. Then I will come into agreement with the Almighty God who loves me to be in His presence. With music I will dance with intense emotions while lifting my hands to You in worship, O my Supreme God.
5. Why do you sink down in depression, O Self? Why is there so much tumult and clamor inside? Be patient and hope in my Supreme God. I will continue to raise my hands in worship to Him who delivers me, makes me joyful and is MY God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.