Sunday, June 17, 2007

Psalm 16

1. A permanent poem written by David.
Take care of me, Almighty God, for I have confidence in You.
2, 3. My heart said to You, my Creator God: "I am not comparing my goodness with You, my Sovereign, rather to Your family here on earth and to those who are special to me.
4. Those who 'go with the flow' and get behind shall have a lot more sorrow. What they make more important than You I won't even mention with my mouth."
5. My Creator God is my inheritance and He takes care of me.
6. I accept this covenant as agreeable. Yes, I consider this to be extremely good.
7. I kneel before my Creator who advises me; my 'inner self' also corrects me at night.
8. I have chosen to always be guided by My Creator God so I won't waver.
9. It gives me intense pleasure knowing I can trust Him.
10. You, Creator God, won't leave me in demanding situations to be overcome by horrible messes.
11. Your guidance leads me to be with You, giving me real JOY. This is the best place I can ever be.
.

No comments: