Monday, June 4, 2007

Psalm 13

On permanent file, a celebration in song written by David.
1. How long, O Self-Existent One, will You ignore me? What is Your goal? What will it take to get You to pay attention to me?
2.So, how long will I keep giving myself directions and getting in trouble all the time? How long will those who hate me get the best over me?
3. O, Supreme heavenly Father, please look at me and listen to what I am saying. Enable me to see the way you see, or else I may die.
4.Otherwise those against me will say ‘I won’ and celebrate when I make mistakes or do the wrong thing.
5.But I’m hurrying back to you and find refuge in your kindness; Every part of me celebrates that You set me free by Your love.
6. Wow! I will sing to my heavenly Father because HE is growing me up.

No comments: